Control Details and Wizard Software
Full Color Graphical Display
- Features a Full Color, 15.1” Touch screen.
- Uses a standard hard-drive, which will allow for unlimited parts storage.
- With a digital display users can store and display photos of parts for future reference, and training for new operators. This will save time and minimize errors.
- A color display allows you to color code tooling for organization.
- Create a new part right on the screen. This is a great option for prototyping a new part. There is also a base grid option.
- A Part simulation will simulate the Punch or Bend without actually operating the machine. Useful for error testing.
- The digital drawing will show you any errors in design, such as the part hitting the tool, so you can make necessary adjustments.
- The software automatically converts Gcode files to work with the wizard software. Any older parts you have created will not need to be redone.
- DXF files are able to be imported for Bend Wizard Parts.
- Tooling info from amada or the other companies can be imported to save time.
- Features the ability to add operators notes to your part files for future reference.
Benefits of a CNC Control Upgrade
Windows based operating system w/Unlimited Part and Tool Storage and Networking
- The control is preloaded with windows (7 or 10) and can do everything A windows based PC can do.
- Ethernet based networking allows you to connect to a server. This makes part retrieval a breeze.
- PC Controls offers an affordable path to newer versions of the Windows® operating system.
Non- Proprietary Replacement Parts
- All Parts, except for the interface board, are non proprietary. Buttons, Knobs, Etc.
- Parts can be bought from PC Controls or another source. This keeps the cost of parts down. (I.E. The keyboard can be replaced at any electronic retail store, like best buy.)
On-Screen Error Diagnostics, Tech Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Errors are displayed in detailed text, not just codes. This will help you get right to the issue, and get it fixed saving time and money.
- PC Controls can use remote acess software to remotely access your control and troubleshoot any issues.
- PC controls Unites States Based Location prevents major time difference issues.
- The software will provide the operator with trouble shooting notes.
- You have the ability to see all digital inputs & outputs
Installation and Training
- Complete on-site installation only takes 3 to 5 days.
- You will be fully trained in operation and maintenance of the control.
- All documentation about the control is provided. Including: control operation, components & wiring schematics (All internal wiring is clearly labeled.)
- The Control comes with a 1 Year parts Warranty.